By United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics
* consciousness activity seekers: number of is as vital as selection of career! * giant studies that come with information on activity possibilities, education and schooling wanted, gains, development, advantages, projected development, operating stipulations, and extra. that's correct: because the economic climate adjustments, it will be important for employees, task seekers, and scholars to understand approximately profession possibilities in all industries. "Career consultant to America’s best Industries" offers an exceptional evaluate of significant employment, undefined, and technological developments details for every industry’s significant jobs. And it's all cross-referenced to the "Occupational Outlook Handbook," one other significant resource of profession information. in reality, the "Career consultant" is produced by way of an analogous crew on the U.S. division of work. this can be an important reference for various humans: task seekers, scholars, occupation changers, employers, etc.
Read or Download Career guide to America's top industries: essential data on job opportunities in over 40 industries PDF
Similar job hunting books
Energy up your resume! you might have labored demanding to your computing measure; now it is time to take that schooling and placed it to paintings. Get an aspect at the different task candidates with Resumes for computing device Careers . this beneficial source is full of professional suggestion on growing concise, fashionable resumes that may immediately get you spotted.
Drawing on Campus occupation Center's wealthy database of scholars, university directors, and employers, of America's best occupation specialists supply sound suggestion on how modern day students can top transition from collage to occupation.
Following at the acclaim for the Ace Your Case! and Ace Your Case II publications, WetFeet brings to you a new advisor with an entire new set of case inquiries to perform on and get a leg up on your consulting interviews. In Ace Your Case III, you will discover: particular counsel for market-sizing, company operations, company technique, and resume case questions 15 case questions with room to determine your solutions 15 precise "good" solutions to the case questions, together with attainable dialogues along with your interviewer "Bad" solutions besides purposes for why they might not fly extra!
The data you must land the tech activity of your goals. no matter what your undefined, there is not any denying the desirability of the perks and wage loved by means of staff at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Apple, and different most sensible tech businesses: informal clothes, loose and limitless sodas (or even food), versatile hours, onsite luxurious gyms, and cool workplaces.
- From Day One: CEO Advice to Launch an Extraordinary Career
- Going back to work : a practical guide to re-entering the job market
- Succeeding at Interviews: Give Great Answers and Ask the Right Questions
- Vocabulary for civil service tests
- 201 Killer Cover Letters (CD-ROM edition)
Extra resources for Career guide to America's top industries: essential data on job opportunities in over 40 industries
When a drill bit wears out, all drill pipe must be removed from the hole a section at a time, the bit replaced, and the pipe returned to the hole. New materials and better designs have advanced drill bit technology, permitting faster, more cost-effective drilling for longer periods. Advancements in directional or horizontal drilling techniques, which allow increased access to potential reserves, have had a significant impact on drilling capabilities. Drilling begins vertically, but the drill bit can be turned so that drilling can continue at an angle of up to 90 degrees.
Alexandria, VA 22302. , Arlington, VA 22209-3939. gov National Mining Association, 101 Constitution Ave. , Washington, DC 20001. , 8307 Shaffer Parkway, Littleton, CO 80127. org United Mine Workers of America, 8315 Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA 22031. org Information on the following occupations in mining may be found in the 2004-05 Occupational Outlook Handbook: 29 z Chemical engineers z Civil engineers z Electrical and electronics engineers, except computer z Environmental engineers z Environmental scientists and geoscientists z z Industrial machinery installation, repair, and maintenance workers Mining and geological engineers, including mine safety engineers z Surveyors, cartographers, photogrammetrists, and surveying technicians z Systems analysts, computer scientists, and database administrators z Truckdrivers and driver/sales workers z Material-moving occupations z Materials engineers z Mechanical engineers 30 Oil and Gas Extraction (NAICS 211, 213) SIGNIFICANT POINTS z Most establishments employ fewer than 10 workers.
Extraction workers, all other ................... Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations .............................................. First-line supervisors/managers of mechanics, installers, and repairers .... Mobile heavy equipment mechanics, except engines ...................................... Industrial machinery mechanics ............. Maintenance and repair workers, general ................................................... Maintenance workers, machinery .......... Production occupations ............................